Celtic Oak - Staffordshire Bull terrier - Fila Brasileiro - Cane Corso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

MOUSE, THE ACTING DOG

MOUSE, THE ACTING DOG Empty MOUSE, THE ACTING DOG

Message  Christine Lun 9 Avr - 18:24

MOUSE, THE ACTING DOG

Mouse, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, is one of the stars of the Royal Lyceum Theater’s production of “Of Mice and Men.” Mouse passed his audition and performed perfectly, as described by actor Peter Kelly in the scotsman.com:

But Mouse! Oh Mouse! You stole my heart! He let me do all the things I had rehearsed doing with his imaginary understudy. He went where he was led and never objected, he let me scratch his belly and, when I leaned down to embrace him round the neck, he actually nibbled my ears!

We all wondered how he might react to a full house at his debut, the first preview. We needn’t have bothered. He was the ultimate professional. He did everything we’d rehearsed, improvised a few full-bodied shakes to gain delighted responses from the public and, while waiting off-stage for his entrance, he lay down and sucked on my thumb like a baby. Every night he waits for his entrance, never refuses to go on, and has, so far, never surprised us with barks, growls or deposits of natural body functions.
Mouse certainly looks like a charismatic leading man. Click here for the full story, and click here for information about “Of Mice and Men” at the Royal Lyceum Theater in the U.K.
Christine
Christine
Admin

http://www.celticoak-chiens-de-france.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas