Celtic Oak - Staffordshire Bull terrier - Fila Brasileiro - Cane Corso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

I love walking Monster.

I love walking Monster. Empty I love walking Monster.

Message  Christine Lun 9 Avr - 18:32

I love walking Monster.
She is amazing.

And every time I take her out, I feel like I’m doing good for her breed, and every other bull type breed out there that has a bad rep.

She is the sweetest dog ever with people, though she can be a little dog aggressive. People will ask to pet her, and what breed she is, and old she is. Some people will say they’ve never heard of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, so I’ll smile big and say that this is the breed the pit bull was bred from and that they’re the sweetest most loving dogs, and great with children too.

I love that I can walk her in a simple leather collar, and let people see that you don’t need a spiked collar for these dogs.

There was a lady who was pulling out a little boy, probably not even a year old, from her car. And as we passed by she said something, so I turned and said “Excuse me?” thinking she was talking to me. She said “oh no, I was just pointing out the dog to him.” So I smiled and offered to let the boy pet Monster. She was a little hesitant, but I brought Monster over and had her lay down. The lady didn’t want her licking the boy, for fear of her mouth I guess, so I turned Monster’s head and she reached the boy’s hand out to pet Monster’s back, and I guess the boy tensed up and tried to pull away. So, he didn’t pet her, but she thanked me and I felt good. At least she got to see that Monster’s a sweet heart and hopefully the kid in his subconscious remembers that encounter and how sweet Monster was.

Well, I bought her her treats. and I tried to give her one while we were still on a busy road and she took it and let it fall from her mouth. They’re chicken pot pie flavored. I picked it up and offered it to her again, she sniffed it and turned her head away. I was talking to her like: “Are you kidding? I just spent eight bucks on this. And I can’t return ‘em since I opened ‘em. Come on, brat. Just try it!” and she just ignored me. So I tried again when we got to a quieter street and she ate it. I was relieved. lol! So now I’ve got her her little training treats. They were out of the little pouches though, so I got her a bully stick instead. Besides, the pouches were almost 20 bucks anyways. So i’ll get one of those when I really need it, and have the money. lol!
Christine
Christine
Admin

http://www.celticoak-chiens-de-france.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas