Celtic Oak - Staffordshire Bull terrier - Fila Brasileiro - Cane Corso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Homemade Tiger Salve

Homemade Tiger Salve Empty Homemade Tiger Salve

Message  Christine Dim 27 Oct - 8:28

http://wellnessmama.com/8183/diy-salve-for-stretch-marks/

DIY Salve for Stretch Marks

KATIE WELLNESSMAMA 60 COMMENTS

DIY Homemade Tiger Salve to Heal Stretch Marks DIY Salve for Stretch Marks

Oh stretch marks…

I got them with my first, and have since gotten rid of them, even through four more pregnancies (and I haven’t gotten any new ones).

I think it is largely due to the healthier diet and lifestyle I’ve adopted during that time, but today I’m also sharing my salve that I make to help keep belly skin smooth during pregnancy. I call it Tiger Salve since I’ve often heard stretch marks referred to as “Tiger Stripes.”

Don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of my stretch marks and wouldn’t trade a second of motherhood for perfect abs, but I also prefer to avoid getting any more stripes! I do think that diet is a crucial part of pregnancy health though, so this alone won’t keep stretch marks away for everyone…

This salve is designed to keep skin supple so that it can accomodate a growing belly, but also to sooth any skin irritation that accompanies pregnancy. It’s also super simple to make, so I can even manage to remember the recipe when I have placenta brain…

DIY Tiger Salve for Stretch Marks

DIY Homemade Tiger Salve to Heal Stretch Marks DIY Salve for Stretch Marks
Print
Prep time
30 mins
Cook time
10 mins
Total time
40 mins

This easy salve is soothing and nourishing to skin as it adjusts to your growing belly!
Author: Wellness Mama
Recipe type: Beauty/Skin
Ingredients
¼ cup Shea Butter
¼ cup Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Apricot Kernel or Almond Oil (can also use Olive oil)
1 Tablespoon Calendula Flowers (optional)
¼ tsp dried Ginger Root (optional)
Instructions
If using the calendula and dried ginger, add to Apricot Kernel or Almond Oil and place in a double boiler or bowl over a small pan of water. (or use a glass jar for easier clean up)
Bring to a simmer and heat for 30 minutes on medium low heat to incorporate the properties of the herbs.
Strain through a cheesecloth or metal strainer to remove herbs. YOu will want to make sure you still have at least 2 tablespoons of liquid oil left.
Return the oil to the double boiler and add the shea butter and coconut oil.
Heat until melted and stir to incorporate.
Remove from heat and store in small glass jar.
Add any pregnancy safe essential oils if desired.
Use as needed on skin before, during or after pregnancy as needed.
Christine
Christine
Admin

http://www.celticoak-chiens-de-france.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas