Celtic Oak - Staffordshire Bull terrier - Fila Brasileiro - Cane Corso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup

Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup Empty Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup

Message  Christine Ven 13 Avr - 17:35

When they ask you, if I died well, tell them then, the Bulldog's tale. A tale of courage, dogs bred bold, a tale of my kind, centuries old.

My blood comes from an ancient age, was valued more than king or sage. Sires and dams of courage rare, who took on all who thought to dare.

In my blood flows images of ancient kin, of silent stone circles, of small dark men. I see a savage beast in the flickering light, that those before me stood there to fight.

Rough British Bulls go through my sleep, I hold them fast with courage deep. I hold them for my master's blow, with pride I hold them, their noses low.

Before that even, we held the boar, from those rough dogs comes my core. We've hunted, guarded, protected and fought, we've done whatever man has taught.

So never think I would forsake these things, when soon my spirit takes to wings. And when they ask you how I died, say as a "BULLDOG" with courage and pride.

~Diane Jessup (written for her famous dog Dread)

Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup Bash0111

Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup 664733 Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup 664733 Bulldog Poem by Diane Jessup 664733
Christine
Christine
Admin

http://www.celticoak-chiens-de-france.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas